For our travel dates, there were three resorts that were open: Miniloc, Lagen and Pangulasian.
Miniloc and Lagen has about the same base rate, while the more high-end and exclusive Pangulasian resort is considerably more expensive.
We chose Miniloc resort mainly for two reasons:
1) nearest to the airport among all resorts 2) nearest to all the attractions included in the package
Since we were traveling with little children, we wanted to make sure that our transfers were as short and smooth as possible.
Looks Pricey! Is it A Good Deal?
Honestly, yes! The fee for the kids is their airfare only. Meaning, their entire stay at the resort (meals, activities, tours) were free!
- 4D3N Accommodation in an air-conditioned room
- Roundtrip Airfare via Airswift Special Flight (MNL-ELN-MNL)
- Roundtrip transfers
- Daily pre-set full board meals
- Brewed coffee, tea and fresh fruit juices during breakfast
- Use of non-motorized water sports equipment – kayaks, paddleboards, snorkeling
- Taxes & service charge
- Travel Insurance
- Standard tours and activities – I can’t emphasize how wonderful the tours were (will write more about them on the next post!)
Other resorts that we researched on (Aman, Sunlight Palawan, Lio) had similar inclusions but tours were an extra fee per pax.